- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream (I used even less, probably half this amount, since it was all I had)
- In a small bowl beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, salt and vanilla. Beat until smooth, then fold in whipped cream.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More