WHIPPED CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream (I used even less, probably half this amount, since it was all I had)
- In a small bowl beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, salt and vanilla. Beat until smooth, then fold in whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More