- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 cup
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/3 cup ice water
- 1 1/4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Combine water, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Stir in nonfat dry milk poweder.
- Beat 5-10 minutes or until stuff.
- Add sugar.
- Beat 1-2 minutes.
- If topping should separate, beat again just before serving.
NotesName says it all. Putting this here for my personal reference as much as anything else. Hope someone can benefit from this.
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More