- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 cup
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/3 cup ice water
- 1 1/4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Combine water, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Stir in nonfat dry milk poweder.
- Beat 5-10 minutes or until stuff.
- Add sugar.
- Beat 1-2 minutes.
- If topping should separate, beat again just before serving.
NotesName says it all. Putting this here for my personal reference as much as anything else. Hope someone can benefit from this.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More