- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 cup
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/3 cup ice water
- 1 1/4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Combine water, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Stir in nonfat dry milk poweder.
- Beat 5-10 minutes or until stuff.
- Add sugar.
- Beat 1-2 minutes.
- If topping should separate, beat again just before serving.
NotesName says it all. Putting this here for my personal reference as much as anything else. Hope someone can benefit from this.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More