- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 cup
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/3 cup ice water
- 1 1/4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Combine water, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Stir in nonfat dry milk poweder.
- Beat 5-10 minutes or until stuff.
- Add sugar.
- Beat 1-2 minutes.
- If topping should separate, beat again just before serving.
NotesName says it all. Putting this here for my personal reference as much as anything else. Hope someone can benefit from this.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More