- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Using your KA Mixer, start with the butter first, whip for ~5min. Then add the confectionary sugar, whip for another 5min. Then add the flour in 3 portions, whipping for 5min for each portion, until light & fluffy. Spoon onto cookie sheets, spacing cookies 2 inches apart. I use a pre-measured scoop that I got from WS.
- Bake for ~15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the bottoms of the cookies are lightly browned. Remove from oven, and let cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer cookies on to wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container, separating each layer with waxed paper.
- CHEF'S NOTES - I like to dip mine in melted white chocolate & dip into candy sprinkles.
- OR you can top with red/green maraschino cherries or whole almonds.
- Recipe can be doubled!!
NotesI found this recipe on allrecipes.com, while searching for cookies for XMas for my FIL, as he cannot eat chocolate due to allergies. Personally, I think this recipe should be renamed to "Melt in your mouth - A little bit of Heaven" instead, cause that's what these cookies do. These have definitely made it onto my holiday rotation.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Get Fit With Good Food!
Cooking for a CureSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More