- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Using your KA Mixer, start with the butter first, whip for ~5min. Then add the confectionary sugar, whip for another 5min. Then add the flour in 3 portions, whipping for 5min for each portion, until light & fluffy. Spoon onto cookie sheets, spacing cookies 2 inches apart. I use a pre-measured scoop that I got from WS.
- Bake for ~15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the bottoms of the cookies are lightly browned. Remove from oven, and let cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer cookies on to wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container, separating each layer with waxed paper.
- CHEF'S NOTES - I like to dip mine in melted white chocolate & dip into candy sprinkles.
- OR you can top with red/green maraschino cherries or whole almonds.
- Recipe can be doubled!!
NotesI found this recipe on allrecipes.com, while searching for cookies for XMas for my FIL, as he cannot eat chocolate due to allergies. Personally, I think this recipe should be renamed to "Melt in your mouth - A little bit of Heaven" instead, cause that's what these cookies do. These have definitely made it onto my holiday rotation.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
ENGLISH MUFFIN PIZZA
Salted Caramel Apple Cups
Meatball MuffinsSee More