- Cooking Time: Approximately 5
- Servings: -
- Preparation Time: 1
- Heavy whipping cream
- cream of tartar
- If you want a different flavor, add a teaspoon of whatever.
- In a stand mixer, add heavy cream, beat at low medium speed till fluffy and soft peaked.
- Gradually add sugar. Start with a 1/4 cup, add to taste.
- Add a splash or two of vanilla and 1 teaspoon of tartar.
- If you substituted some half and half, add more cream of tartar to get a stuff peak.
- Beat on medium till you get stiff peaks. Don't over beat!! It will melt.
NotesTry this, you'll never want store-bought again!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cooking with Sabra
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More