- Cooking Time: Approximately 5
- Servings: -
- Preparation Time: 1
- Heavy whipping cream
- cream of tartar
- If you want a different flavor, add a teaspoon of whatever.
- In a stand mixer, add heavy cream, beat at low medium speed till fluffy and soft peaked.
- Gradually add sugar. Start with a 1/4 cup, add to taste.
- Add a splash or two of vanilla and 1 teaspoon of tartar.
- If you substituted some half and half, add more cream of tartar to get a stuff peak.
- Beat on medium till you get stiff peaks. Don't over beat!! It will melt.
NotesTry this, you'll never want store-bought again!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More