- Cooking Time: Approximately 5
- Servings: -
- Preparation Time: 1
- Heavy whipping cream
- cream of tartar
- If you want a different flavor, add a teaspoon of whatever.
- In a stand mixer, add heavy cream, beat at low medium speed till fluffy and soft peaked.
- Gradually add sugar. Start with a 1/4 cup, add to taste.
- Add a splash or two of vanilla and 1 teaspoon of tartar.
- If you substituted some half and half, add more cream of tartar to get a stuff peak.
- Beat on medium till you get stiff peaks. Don't over beat!! It will melt.
NotesTry this, you'll never want store-bought again!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Sharing Christmas with Friends
A Falcon FeastSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More