- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Dough: Line a tart shell with a Pate Sucree
- Eggs 2
- Brown Sugar 3 ¼ oz
- Corn Syrup 1 ½ oz
- Table Salt 1/8 tsp
- Vanilla Extract ½ tsp
- Whiskey ½ oz
- Unsalted Butter, melted 1 oz
- Pecans 5 oz
- Mixing Method Baked Custard
- Shape Enough to fill one 8” tart shell
- Finish Place pecans in a par baked tart shell and pour syrup mixture over top. Bake, cool and decorate as desired. Brush with Apricot Glaze once cold.
- Baking Temp 350F (still oven) 325F (Convection)
- Source Manual
- Notes: Melt butter allow to cool
- In a bowl add, brown sugar, whisky, corn syrup and eggs. Mix
- Add vanilla, salt, and butter.
- Use a tart pan that has Pate Sucree and has been blind baked.
- Place pecans on the bottom of shell. They will rise to the top.
- Pour mixture over pecans.
- Bake 325F in a still oven until mix giggles.
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More