- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Dough: Line a tart shell with a Pate Sucree
- Eggs 2
- Brown Sugar 3 ¼ oz
- Corn Syrup 1 ½ oz
- Table Salt 1/8 tsp
- Vanilla Extract ½ tsp
- Whiskey ½ oz
- Unsalted Butter, melted 1 oz
- Pecans 5 oz
- Mixing Method Baked Custard
- Shape Enough to fill one 8” tart shell
- Finish Place pecans in a par baked tart shell and pour syrup mixture over top. Bake, cool and decorate as desired. Brush with Apricot Glaze once cold.
- Baking Temp 350F (still oven) 325F (Convection)
- Source Manual
- Notes: Melt butter allow to cool
- In a bowl add, brown sugar, whisky, corn syrup and eggs. Mix
- Add vanilla, salt, and butter.
- Use a tart pan that has Pate Sucree and has been blind baked.
- Place pecans on the bottom of shell. They will rise to the top.
- Pour mixture over pecans.
- Bake 325F in a still oven until mix giggles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Get Cookin'See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More