- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Dough: Line a tart shell with a Pate Sucree
- Eggs 2
- Brown Sugar 3 ¼ oz
- Corn Syrup 1 ½ oz
- Table Salt 1/8 tsp
- Vanilla Extract ½ tsp
- Whiskey ½ oz
- Unsalted Butter, melted 1 oz
- Pecans 5 oz
- Mixing Method Baked Custard
- Shape Enough to fill one 8” tart shell
- Finish Place pecans in a par baked tart shell and pour syrup mixture over top. Bake, cool and decorate as desired. Brush with Apricot Glaze once cold.
- Baking Temp 350F (still oven) 325F (Convection)
- Source Manual
- Notes: Melt butter allow to cool
- In a bowl add, brown sugar, whisky, corn syrup and eggs. Mix
- Add vanilla, salt, and butter.
- Use a tart pan that has Pate Sucree and has been blind baked.
- Place pecans on the bottom of shell. They will rise to the top.
- Pour mixture over pecans.
- Bake 325F in a still oven until mix giggles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More