- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 fluid ounce simple syrup
- 2 fluid ounces fresh lemon juice
- 5 fluid ounces whiskey
- ice cubes
- 3 maraschino cherries for garnish
- Combine the simple syrup, lemon juice and whiskey in a shaker.
- Fill with ice.
- Cover and shake for about 30 seconds, until the shaker is frosty.
- Strain into martini glasses and garnish with a maraschino cherry.
- This can also be served in tumblers full of ice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More