- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 fluid ounce simple syrup
- 2 fluid ounces fresh lemon juice
- 5 fluid ounces whiskey
- ice cubes
- 3 maraschino cherries for garnish
- Combine the simple syrup, lemon juice and whiskey in a shaker.
- Fill with ice.
- Cover and shake for about 30 seconds, until the shaker is frosty.
- Strain into martini glasses and garnish with a maraschino cherry.
- This can also be served in tumblers full of ice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More