- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8-10 soft taco size flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese, divided
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 7-ounce can diced green chiles
- Cilantro for garnish, if desired
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Mix together 1 cup of the cheese and the chicken. Place an equal amount of the mixture into each tortilla, roll up and place seam side down into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- 2. In a skillet or saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Add the chicken broth, whisking until smooth. Cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Stir in sour cream and green chiles. Pour over the top of the enchiladas; sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese.
- 3. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro, if desired.
NotesCassie Craves - Home Cooking with Sonya
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More