- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1 Tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 (15-ounce) can Great Northern beans
- Whisk together the sage, white wine, vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a large, shallow bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat the beans in their liquid in the microwave or in a small saucepan until just simmering.
- Drain and rinse the beans, and add them to the sage mixture.
- Toss the beans to coat them thoroughly with the dressing.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the salad sit 2 hours to allow the flavors to blend.
NotesHeating the beans before tossing them with the dressing helps infuse them with all the flavors.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More