- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1 Tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 (15-ounce) can Great Northern beans
- Whisk together the sage, white wine, vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a large, shallow bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat the beans in their liquid in the microwave or in a small saucepan until just simmering.
- Drain and rinse the beans, and add them to the sage mixture.
- Toss the beans to coat them thoroughly with the dressing.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the salad sit 2 hours to allow the flavors to blend.
NotesHeating the beans before tossing them with the dressing helps infuse them with all the flavors.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More