- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Olive Oil
- 1/4 lb +/- Pancetta Bacon
- 1 sm Onion, diced
- 3-4 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 bag fresh Baby Spinach
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- 1 c mild, chunky Salsa (like Newman's)
- 2 c Chicken Stock
- 1 can White Beans (Canelli or Navy)
- 1 tblsp Butter
- Heat oil in lg Dutch oven over med flame; add bacon, onion and garlic, and sauté til onions are transluscent and fragrant.
- Add spinach; salt & pepper to taste, and cook til wilted.
- Add salsa, and stir to blend.
- Add stock and stir to blend.
- Add beans and stir to blend.
- Cook, uncovered, 20-30min til hot, thick & bubbly.
- Finish with butter; stir to melt.
- Serve with lots of crusty bread!
NotesLike at Buca di Beppo!
Well, Buca di Beppo USED to have something like this but I don't think they do anymore. I haven't been there in a while!