- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans (16 oz each)white kidney beans (cannellini)
- 1 small red onion, peeled cored and sliced thin
- 1/4 C extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 1/2 t kosher salt
- 1/2 t freshly ground pepper
- Drain the beans in a sieve and rinse thouroughly under cold running water.
- Combine with the onion in a large bowl.
- Stir the remaining ingredients in a small bowl until blended.
- Add to the beans and toss until coated.
- Let stand or chill briefly and toss again before serving.
NotesThis simple salad is good as a side to pork chops. I suggest that you halve the recipe if cooking for 2. It does not keep well after 2 days in the fridge. From the Olive Oil bottle.
Picture is of white bean salad with avocado and chipotle apple chicken breast.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
The One Dollar Cookbook
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More