WHITE BEAN CHILI
- 2-md. sized plablno peppers chopped (leave seads for added spice)
- 1-md white onion chopped
- 3-celery stocks chopped
- 2-cloves of garlic chopped
- 1-tsp of salt
- 1-tsp of pepper
- 1-tbsp of Chili Powder
- 1- package of 99% fat free ground turkey (add one more tbsp. of chili powder to the turkey and mix thoroughly)
- 4-cups chicken broth
- 2-regular sized cans white beans (rinse canning juice off)
- 1-regular sized can of Hominy
Mix the peppers, onion, celery, garlic, salt, pepper and chili powder with 1 tblsp. of olive oil over heat until onions are translucent, add turkey at this point.
Once the turkey is cooked add chicken broth and beans.
Once Chili has simmered for 30 minutes, add Hominy.
Simmer for 10-15 more minutes. Remove from heat and serve.