- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups white beans -- soaked and cooked if dried or straight from can (reserve any liquid)
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil or parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves -- crushed
- Drain beans. Combine beans, basil, lemon juice, oil, and garlic in the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth, adding reserved liquid tablespoon by tablespoon, as necessary. Add salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate at least one hour. Serve with crisp vegetables like peppers, celery and broccoli (or cut pita triangles).
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More