- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups white beans -- soaked and cooked if dried or straight from can (reserve any liquid)
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil or parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves -- crushed
- Drain beans. Combine beans, basil, lemon juice, oil, and garlic in the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth, adding reserved liquid tablespoon by tablespoon, as necessary. Add salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate at least one hour. Serve with crisp vegetables like peppers, celery and broccoli (or cut pita triangles).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More