- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pita breads, split horizontally in half
- 2T plus 1/3 c olive oil
- 1t dried oregano
- 1 1/2t salt
- 1 1/4t black pepper
- 1 (15 oz) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4c fresh parsley
- 2T fresh lemon juice (~
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut each pita half into 8 wedges and arrange evenly over large baking sheet. Brush pita wedges with 2T of oil, then sprinkle with oregano and salt and pepper. Bake 8 minutes, then turn over and bake 8 minutes longer.
- In bowl of food processor, combine beans, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, and salt and pepper. Pulse on and off until coarsely chopped. With machine running, gradually mix in remaining 1/3 c oil until mixture is creamy. Season with more salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer puree to small bowl and serve pita toasts warm or at room temp alongside.
- You may also like this: bean dip Recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More