WHITE CANDY FANTASY CLUSTERS
- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 cups Rice Chex® cereal
- 2 cups pretzel sticks, coarsely broken
- 1 cup cashews, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 package (16-oz size) vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark)
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Spray with cooking spray or grease 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, mix cereal, pretzels and cashews.
2. In 2-quart saucepan, melt candy coating over low heat, stirring constantly.
Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
Press in pan; cool slightly.
3. In microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High about 1 minute or until chocolate can be stirred smooth (bowl will be hot).
Drizzle chocolate over snack. Let stand about 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
Break into clusters.
Store in airtight container.