- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups Rice Chex® cereal
- 2 cups pretzel sticks, coarsely broken
- 1 cup cashews, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 package (16-oz size) vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark)
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Spray with cooking spray or grease 13x9-inch pan.
- In large bowl, mix cereal, pretzels and cashews.
- In 2-quart saucepan, melt candy coating over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- Press in pan; cool slightly.
- In microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High about 1 minute or until chocolate can be stirred smooth (bowl will be hot).
- Drizzle chocolate over snack.
- Let stand about 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Break into clusters.
- Store in airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLI
Banana TrifleSee More