- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans cannellini beans
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup red onions, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley, packed, chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Rinse and drain the beans.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss to combine.
- Adjust seasonings and serve.
NotesColorful & easy to make, taste good, too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More