- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 14 ounces package caramels
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup buter, melted
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix, water, 1/2 of condensed milk, eggs and oil. Beat well. Spread 1/2 batter in greased 9x13" pan. Bake 20 minutes. Mix caramels with remaining condensed milk in microwave, stirring frequently. Mix in pecans. Pour over hot cake. Spread remaining batter over caramel layer. Bake 20-30 minutes. Spread frosting over warm cake.
- FROSTING: Combine butter, sugar and milk; beat well. Add vanilla mix well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More