- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken meat
- 2 (10 ounces) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, for topping
- 1. Melt the butter in a large sauce pan over medium heat, and saute the onion and garlic until tender.
- 2. Stir in the flour and salt, and simmer until bubbly.
- 3. Mix in the broth and milk, and boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- 4. Stir in 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese and 1/2 the Parmesan cheese.
- 5. Season with the basil, oregano, and ground black pepper.
- 6. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 7. Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
- 8. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- 9. Add lasagna noodles.
- 10. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- 11. Spread 1/3 of the sauce mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 12. Cover with 1/3 of the noodles, ricotta, and chicken.
- 13. Layer with 1/3 of the noodles, 1/3 of the sauce mixture, spinach, and the remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- 14. Top with remaining noodles and sauce mixture, and sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- 15. Bake 35 to 40 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
The Naked MacaronSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More