WHITE CHICKEN CHILI
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 medium onion
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 (15 ½ oz) cans great dry northern white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ½ oz) can chicken broth ( I omitted)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 2 (4oz) cans diced green chilies
In large saucepan, saute chicken, onion and garlic powder in oil til cooked. Add beans, chilies and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer (uncovered) for 30 minutes.
Remove from heat, stir in sour cream and whipping cream.
No Reviews at this time.