- Cooking Time: 8-10 hours
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 32 oz chicken stock
- 3 cans white cannelini beans, undrained
- 5 cups cooked and diced chicken, or 1 cut-up rotisserie chicken
- 16 oz of your favorite salsa
- 8 oz block of pepper jack cheese (or monterey jack), shredded
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Your favorite chili toppings (cheddar or other cheese, sour cream, guacamole, etc)
- Mix all ingredients except toppings in crock-pot.
- Cook on low setting all day (8-10 hours).
- Serve with toppings, tortilla chips or cornbread
NotesI found this months ago in a newspaper insert, like "Parade", and like it for the few, simple ingredients that yield a warm, filling soup for a cold, blustery prairie day!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More