- Cooking Time: 8-10 hours
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 32 oz chicken stock
- 3 cans white cannelini beans, undrained
- 5 cups cooked and diced chicken, or 1 cut-up rotisserie chicken
- 16 oz of your favorite salsa
- 8 oz block of pepper jack cheese (or monterey jack), shredded
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Your favorite chili toppings (cheddar or other cheese, sour cream, guacamole, etc)
- Mix all ingredients except toppings in crock-pot.
- Cook on low setting all day (8-10 hours).
- Serve with toppings, tortilla chips or cornbread
NotesI found this months ago in a newspaper insert, like "Parade", and like it for the few, simple ingredients that yield a warm, filling soup for a cold, blustery prairie day!
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More