- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- * 1 pound cooked chicken meat, diced
- * 1 onion, chopped
- * 2 cloves garlic, minced
- * 1 (14.5 oz.) can chicken broth
- * 1 (18.75 oz.) can tomatillos, drained and chopped
- * 1 (16 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- * 1 (7 oz.) can diced green chilies
- * 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- * 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander seed
- * 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- * 1 (15 oz.) can white beans
- * 2 ears fresh corn
- * Salt and pepper to taste
- * 1 lime, sliced
- 1. In a large pan, heat vegetable oil and cook the onion and garlic until soft.
- 2. Stir in the tomatillos, tomatoes, chilies and spices. Bring to a boil; simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3. Add in the corn, chicken and the beans. Simmer for another 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
NotesTasty and flavorable, this hearty recipe for white chicken chili will have them coming back for seconds. Serve with various toppings: avocado slices, cheese, sour cream, lime, cilantro and tortilla chips.
[url=http://turkeychili.net/]turkey chili recipes [/url]