White Chili Recipe - Five Star White Bean Chicken Chili
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 pound cooked chicken meat, diced
* 1 onion, chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 (14.5 oz.) can chicken broth
* 1 (18.75 oz.) can tomatillos, drained and chopped
* 1 (16 oz.) can diced tomatoes
* 1 (7 oz.) can diced green chilies
* 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander seed
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1 (15 oz.) can white beans
* 2 ears fresh corn
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 1 lime, sliced
1. In a large pan, heat vegetable oil and cook the onion and garlic until soft.
2. Stir in the tomatillos, tomatoes, chilies and spices. Bring to a boil; simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add in the corn, chicken and the beans. Simmer for another 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Pairs Well With
Tasty and flavorable, this hearty recipe for white chicken chili will have them coming back for seconds. Serve with various toppings: avocado slices, cheese, sour cream, lime, cilantro and tortilla chips.
[url=http://turkeychili.net/]turkey chili recipes [/url]