- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup dried great northern beans, rinsed, sorted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 5 cups water
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can Old El Paso® Chopped Green Chiles
- Fresh sage, avocado, sour cream if desired
- In 3 1/2 or 4-quart slow cooker, combine chicken, beans, onion, garlic, oregano, salt, soup and water; mix well.
- 2. Cover; cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours or until beans are tender and chicken is no longer pink.
- 3. Just before serving, stir in cumin, hot pepper sauce and chiles. Serve with additional hot sauce if desired. Garnish with sage, avocado, sour cream.
NotesYum Yum Yum. I really like this chili. I got it from a Pillsbury Slow Cooker booklet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Fun appetizers and snacks
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More