- Four cups of cooked chicken, diced or thickly shredded
- About 40 ounces of Northern or Cannelli beans
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- Two medium chopped onions
- Four cloves of garlic, minced
- Eight ounces of green chiles, chopped (I use canned.)
- Two teaspoons of cumin
- One and one-half teaspoons of oregano
- One-quarter teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Approximately six cups of chicken broth
- Three cups of shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Sour cream (optional)
Saute onion in oil. Add garlic. Then, add the rest of the ingredients. Simmer for 30 minutes. Top with cheese and, if desired, sour cream.
No Reviews at this time.