WHITE CHOCOLATE BERRY CHEESECAKE
- Cooking Time: 1 Hour
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 1 hour
- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed berries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 3 (8 ounce) packages full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom of a 8 inch springform pan.
2. In a microwave-proof bowl, heat jam 30 seconds on high. Stir. Microwave for an additional 30 seconds if not completely melted.
3. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
4. In a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt white chocolate chips with half-and-half, stirring occasionally until smooth. OR Microwave chips and half-and-half in a microwave-proof bowl on HIGH for 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
5. In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth, at least 5 minutes.
6. Add one egg, beat until egg is completely incorporated. Scrape the bowl. Add second egg and repeat. Add third egg and repeat.
7. Blend in vanilla and melted white chocolate. Pour half of batter over crust. Spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over batter.
8. Pour remaining cheesecake batter into pan, and again spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over the top. Swirl batter with the tip of a knife to create a marbled effect.
9. Wrap bottom of spring form pan in foil, making sure the foil comes up at least 1 inch on sides. Place in a 9x13 baking pan and pour enough boiling water into the rectangular pan to come up 1/2 inch on the spring form pan.
10. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until filling is set. Cool, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 8 hours before removing from pan.
Website Credit: http://www.allrecipes.com