- Cooking Time: 7 to 9
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Crisco(reg.or butter flavored
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips;
- 1 cup Quick Oats, uncooked
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped white OR vanilla milk
- HEAT oven to 350*.
- BEAT first four ingredients until smooth.
- ADD melted chocolate; mix well.Stir in combined dry ingredients and white chocolate.
- DROP by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- BAKE 7 to 9 minutes OR until cookies are almost set; centers should still be moist. (DO NOT OVER-BAKE) COOL 2 minutes; remove to wire rack. cool completely.
- MAKES: 3 Dozen
- ** NOTE: To melt chocolate: Microwave at high for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
NotesMy husband loves "anything" Chocolate, so I thought I'd try to make these for him and he loved them; and so do I.