- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz white chocolate
- 12 oz (3/4 lb) unsalted butter
- 4 large egg whites
- 4 oz sugar
- melt chocolate--set a side to cool
- whip butter until light and fluffy--should turn white, tansfer to large bowl
- whisk egg whites and sugar over a hot water bath until sugar is dissolved, transfer to mixing bowl and whip until stiff peaks form
- fold melted cooled chocolate into butter then fold in the egg whites
NotesA simple light and fluffy buttercream and not too sweet.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More