- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Pillsbury vanilla or white chocolate almond Frosting
- 2 butterfingers bars(3.7 oz.) ,chopped
- 1 12 oz. pkg. semisweet chips
- Line an 8 inch square pan with foil,extending over sides. Spray with non stick spray, and set aside.
- Melt chips in a microwave and stir in frosting. Pour half of this mixture in pan.
- Place all candy except a few pieces to garnish over this.
- Pour remaining chocolate over and garnish with remaining candy.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More