- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- ¾ c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¾ c. softened butter
- 1 ¼ c. cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ c. sugar
- ½ c. brown sugar
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- 1/8 c. non-perils rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 1. Cream together the butter, sugars, egg and egg yolk. Then add the flour, cake mix, baking soda, and vanilla extract. Stir in the sprinkles and chocolate chips.
- 2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and scoop about a spoonful of cookie dough batter in a line on the cookie sheet and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Also place your cookie dough in the refrigerator also until all of it is used.
- 3. Bake for 12 minutes and remove from oven and allow to cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More