- Cooking Time: 23-25
- Servings: 8 Large Scones
- Preparation Time: 13-15
- For Scones
- Full box Dassant Vanilla Scone Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter - melted
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- For Egg Wash
- 1 large egg - beaten for egg wash
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine egg, milk and butter- blend well.
- In second bowl, combine dry mix with cinnamon and white chocolate chips . Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Place dough on floured board.
- Pat or roll into 8-inch circle.
- Cut into pie shaped wedges and place on baking sheet 2-inches apart.
- Brush tops and sides with egg wash, if desired.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until golden brown.