WHITE CHOCOLATE CINNAMON TOFFEE BARS
- 1 bag sugar cookie mix (1lb 1.5oz)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white chocolate chunks or white vanilla chips
- 1/2 cup honey-roasted cashews, chopped
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 - 3 teaspoons milk
Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie dough until well blended, then add in rest of ingredients until well-combined. In a greased 8 or 9-inch square pan, press dough evenly in bottom. Bake 25 to 35 minutes (depends on pan size) or until golden brown. Cool 30 minutes.
In small bowl, blend all glaze ingredients until smooth, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle over bars. Cool completely.