- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag sugar cookie mix (1lb 1.5oz)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white chocolate chunks or white vanilla chips
- 1/2 cup honey-roasted cashews, chopped
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 - 3 teaspoons milk
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie dough until well blended, then add in rest of ingredients until well-combined. In a greased 8 or 9-inch square pan, press dough evenly in bottom. Bake 25 to 35 minutes (depends on pan size) or until golden brown. Cool 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, blend all glaze ingredients until smooth, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle over bars. Cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More