- Cooking Time: 24-26
- Servings: 12-14 cupcakes
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryThese cupcakes only look like they took hours to make. Gourmet taste and presentation with very little of the effort.
- For Cupcakes:
- o Full Box Vanilla Bean Cake Mix
- o 2 large eggs
- o 1 stick melted butter
- o 1 cup milk
- o 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- For Topping:
- o Store bought vanilla frosting
- o White chocolate bar, for shavings
- For Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line standard muffin tins with decorative paper liners.
- Combine eggs, melted butter, and milk. Add mix. Blend together until batter is smooth. Fold in white chocolate chips. Pour into prepared baking cups.
- Bake for 24 to 26 minutes, or until an inserted cake tester comes out clean. Remove from oven, cooling in tins for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to cooling rack and cool completely before decorating.
- For Topping
- Fill Ziploc® bag with softened vanilla frosting, snip off bottom corner, and using a circular motion gently squeeze frosting on each cupcake top. Using a microplane grader shave white chocolate on top of each cupcake.
Babette's Test Kitchen
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More