- Cooking Time: 24-26
- Servings: 12-14 cupcakes
- Preparation Time: 15
- For Cupcakes:
- o Full Box Vanilla Bean Cake Mix
- o 2 large eggs
- o 1 stick melted butter
- o 1 cup milk
- o 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- For Topping:
- o Store bought vanilla frosting
- o White chocolate bar, for shavings
- For Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line standard muffin tins with decorative paper liners.
- Combine eggs, melted butter, and milk. Add mix. Blend together until batter is smooth. Fold in white chocolate chips. Pour into prepared baking cups.
- Bake for 24 to 26 minutes, or until an inserted cake tester comes out clean. Remove from oven, cooling in tins for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to cooling rack and cool completely before decorating.
- For Topping
- Fill Ziploc® bag with softened vanilla frosting, snip off bottom corner, and using a circular motion gently squeeze frosting on each cupcake top. Using a microplane grader shave white chocolate on top of each cupcake.
NotesThese cupcakes only look like they took hours to make. Gourmet taste and presentation with very little of the effort.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
MetroCooking DC 2013
50 Shades of TasteSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More