- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag (12 ounces) white baking chips (2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 18 large strawberries with leaves
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Cover cookie sheet with waxed paper. Heat white baking chips and 1 tablespoon shortening in 2-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted.
- For each strawberry, poke fork or toothpick into stem end, and dip three-fourths of the way into melted chips, leaving top of strawberry and leaves uncoated. Place on waxed paper-covered cookie sheet.
- Heat semisweet chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon shortening in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate chips are melted. (Or place chocolate chips and shortening in small microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on Medium (50%) 1 minute; stir. Microwave 2 to 3 minutes longer, until mixture can be stirred smooth.)
- Drizzle melted semisweet chocolate over dipped strawberries, using small spoon. Refrigerate uncovered about 30 minutes or until coating is set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More