- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 lb. (20 oz.) White Chocolate, using chips, bark or blocks is OK!
- 10 oz. red skin spanish peanuts, lightly salted works best.
- 1/2 - 3/4 of a 10 oz. bag of pretzel sticks, broken into halves/thirds or use pretzel "O's
- Melt chocolate in 13 x 9 pan (or larger if doubling recipe) in oven at 250 degree oven until liquid.
- Stir in peanuts & pretzels to cover in chocolate.
- Spoon onto wax paper lined trays.
- Melt additional white chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips and drizzle over top of 'haystacks'.
- We like the white with the semi-sweet caps and then to make them a bit more festive, we use multi-colored sprinkles to finish the haystacks!
- Store in airtight container
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More