- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2/3 cup white chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Whipped cream ( optional)
- Garnish: cinnamon sticks
- STIR first 4 ingredients together in a small saucepan over low heat until white chocolate morsels are melted.
- STIR in vanilla & almond extracts;
- POUR evenly into 4 mugs.
- TOP with whipped cream, if desired.
- GARNISH , if desired , and
- SERVE immediately
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Mushroom & Nut Pate
Chuck's Pumpkin Cup Pie: Pushing DaisiesSee More