- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2/3 cup white chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Whipped cream ( optional)
- Garnish: cinnamon sticks
- STIR first 4 ingredients together in a small saucepan over low heat until white chocolate morsels are melted.
- STIR in vanilla & almond extracts;
- POUR evenly into 4 mugs.
- TOP with whipped cream, if desired.
- GARNISH , if desired , and
- SERVE immediately
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More