- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2/3 cup white chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Whipped cream ( optional)
- Garnish: cinnamon sticks
- STIR first 4 ingredients together in a small saucepan over low heat until white chocolate morsels are melted.
- STIR in vanilla & almond extracts;
- POUR evenly into 4 mugs.
- TOP with whipped cream, if desired.
- GARNISH , if desired , and
- SERVE immediately
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More