- Cooking Time: 20 to 30
- Preparation Time:
- White Chocolate Layered Bars
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chunks or white vanilla baking chips
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease 13x9-inch pan.
- In pan, break up cookie dough.
- With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup chocolate chunks; press firmly into dough.
- Sprinkle with coconut and almonds; drizzle with condensed milk.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown and top is lightly browned.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In small microwavable bowl, place remaining 1/2 cup white chocolate chunks and oil.
- Microwave on High 45 seconds.
- Stir until smooth.
- If necessary, microwave an additional 15 seconds. Drizzle over bars
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More