- Cooking Time: 20 to 30
- Preparation Time:
- White Chocolate Layered Bars
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chunks or white vanilla baking chips
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease 13x9-inch pan.
- In pan, break up cookie dough.
- With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup chocolate chunks; press firmly into dough.
- Sprinkle with coconut and almonds; drizzle with condensed milk.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown and top is lightly browned.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In small microwavable bowl, place remaining 1/2 cup white chocolate chunks and oil.
- Microwave on High 45 seconds.
- Stir until smooth.
- If necessary, microwave an additional 15 seconds. Drizzle over bars
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More