- Cooking Time: 20 to 30
- Preparation Time:
- White Chocolate Layered Bars
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chunks or white vanilla baking chips
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease 13x9-inch pan.
- In pan, break up cookie dough.
- With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup chocolate chunks; press firmly into dough.
- Sprinkle with coconut and almonds; drizzle with condensed milk.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown and top is lightly browned.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In small microwavable bowl, place remaining 1/2 cup white chocolate chunks and oil.
- Microwave on High 45 seconds.
- Stir until smooth.
- If necessary, microwave an additional 15 seconds. Drizzle over bars
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More