- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs (at room temp)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 oz white chocolate chips
- 5 oz. chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Stir in the egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the creamed mixture.
- Finally, stir in the white chocolate and nuts.
- Drop cookies by heaping teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks. When cool, store in an airtight container.
NotesLove love love these cookies! Probably my favorites of all time (although I'm always trying new recipes so that could change!) Friends and co-workers love these when I share them (if I share them, hehe). They freeze well too!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More