- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs (at room temp)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 oz white chocolate chips
- 5 oz. chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Stir in the egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the creamed mixture.
- Finally, stir in the white chocolate and nuts.
- Drop cookies by heaping teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks. When cool, store in an airtight container.
NotesLove love love these cookies! Probably my favorites of all time (although I'm always trying new recipes so that could change!) Friends and co-workers love these when I share them (if I share them, hehe). They freeze well too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More