- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryLove love love these cookies! Probably my favorites of all time (although I'm always trying new recipes so that could change!) Friends and co-workers love these when I share them (if I share them, hehe). They freeze well too!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs (at room temp)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 oz white chocolate chips
- 5 oz. chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Stir in the egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the creamed mixture.
- Finally, stir in the white chocolate and nuts.
- Drop cookies by heaping teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks. When cool, store in an airtight container.