- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 15
- 8 Tblsp unsalted butter (1 stick)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs slightly beaten
- 1 cup plus 2 Tblsp flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ lb white chocolate chips (I use Ghiradelli)
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- ½ cup almond slivers
- Whisk the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butte and sugars until smooth and creamy. Then add the eggs and vanilla.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate and nuts. Don't overmix.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325 for 12-15 minutes. The cookies will be slightly browned. Don't over bake.
- Makes 32 cookies.
- Note: Keeping the grill from the broiler pan on the rack below the cookie sheet will keep the cookies from getting too brown.
NotesIn college, I was a facilitator for a calculus study group. To make it more fun, I used to bring in homemade cookies. One of my students asked if I would make his favorite cookies, if his mom sent me the recipe. And so, here they are.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More