- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chunks
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup macadamia nut halves
- 1 cup dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Stir flour with baking soda and salt, set aside. In large mixer bowl fitted with paddle attachment, beat butter with both sugars at medium speed until creamy. Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time, mix on low speed until incorporated. Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture. Stir in both chocolate chunks, macadamia nuts and dried cherries. Using a 2 ounce cookie scoop, drop cookie dough onto ungreased cookie sheets, 6 scoops per sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, or till golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Remove to a wire cooling rack. Store in an airtight container or freeze.
NotesMy standard, go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe has always been one put out by Ghiradelli years ago. I didn't have all the ingredients, so I improvised with what I had on hand. My DH loved these even better. Hope you try them.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Fueling a FirehouseSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More