- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup softened salted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (I used light)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup Andes mints, chopped (Andes mint chips)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 2/3 cups AP flour
- Cream butter, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla and egg/egg white. Blend till combined and smooth. Add in mints and chips before flour. Combine till well blended, making sure to not over mix. Cover with saran wrap and chill for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drop 1 tsp of dough (I used my little scooper) on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Flatten dough just slightly before placing in oven and bake for 8-10 minutes. Place remaining dough back in fridge while each batch cooks. Allow to cool for about 2 minutes before transfering cookies. Makes about 18 "good sized" cookies. We don't believe in small cookies in our house! :) You could use a smaller amount of dough to make up to 3 dozen cookies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Food Travels Through Italy
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More