- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces imported white chocolate, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate (or bittersweet), chopped
- Stir white chocolate, 1/4 cup cream and 2 tablespoons syrup in saucepan over very low heat until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and allow to cool to lukewarm.
- Beat 3/4 cup cream with electric mixer to firm peaks.
- Fold cream into the white chocolate mixture in 2 batches.
- Divide mousse among 4 custard cups.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
- Can be prepared up to 2 days ahead.
- Bring remaining 6 tablespoons cream and remaining 2 tablespoons corn syrup to simmer in heavy saucepan over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low, add bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate and stir until melted and smooth.
- Cool to room temperature. Spoon enough sauce over each mousse to cover completely.
- Garnish with mint leaves, chocolate leaves, or chocolate curls, if desired. Or serve with berries, such as rasberries or strawberries.
- Serve with a dollop of chocolate whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Short & SweetSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More