- Cooking Time: 5 minutes or less
- Servings: 20 - 1 cup servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 package (10 oz) small pretzels
- 5 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 5 cups Cherrios cereal
- 2 cups salted peanuts (or pecans)
- 24 oz. white almond bark
- 3 TBS vegetable oil
- 1 lb. bag of M&Ms (depending on the season - use red/green for Christmas or you can use the pastel ones for Easter)
- In a large bowl, combine pretzels, cereals, nuts, and M&Ms;
- Melt white almond bark in microwave;
- Add the oil to melted almond bark (mixture needs to be thin); Stir until smooth;
- Pour over cereal mixture and toss to evenly coat;
- Spread onto 3 waxed paper lined baking sheets to cool;
- Break apart and store in airtight containers.
NotesThis is a great fast recipe to use around the holidays for gift giving. Each Christmas I prepare several batches and put in holiday containers to share with neighbors and family -- makes a good 'stocking' gift also!
Submitted by: "Marsha Chamber"
Koken met Oma
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More