- Cooking Time: 5 minutes or less
- Servings: 20 - 1 cup servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryThis is a great fast recipe to use around the holidays for gift giving. Each Christmas I prepare several batches and put in holiday containers to share with neighbors and family -- makes a good 'stocking' gift also!
Submitted by: "Marsha Chamber"
- 1 package (10 oz) small pretzels
- 5 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 5 cups Cherrios cereal
- 2 cups salted peanuts (or pecans)
- 24 oz. white almond bark
- 3 TBS vegetable oil
- 1 lb. bag of M&Ms (depending on the season - use red/green for Christmas or you can use the pastel ones for Easter)
- In a large bowl, combine pretzels, cereals, nuts, and M&Ms;
- Melt white almond bark in microwave;
- Add the oil to melted almond bark (mixture needs to be thin); Stir until smooth;
- Pour over cereal mixture and toss to evenly coat;
- Spread onto 3 waxed paper lined baking sheets to cool;
- Break apart and store in airtight containers.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Heart Healthy Recipes from The HUB at UW-MilwaukeeSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More