- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4T heavy cream
- 6oz white chocolate, chopped
- 2t butter, softened
- 4t brandy
- 1 1/2c pecan, toasted and coarsely chopped
- -Boil cream then pour over the white chocolate. Allow to sit to melt then whisk smooth.
- -Add butter, then brandy, then 1/2 c of the pecans.
- -Chill until firm.
- -Spoon out onto a parchment lined pan, roll into smooth balls and them roll in pecans.
NotesThis is another no-fail truffle recipe. It's so easy to make these little gems, just remember that white chocolate is very heat sensitive so be gentle with it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Vegan Eats!See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More