- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4T heavy cream
- 6oz white chocolate, chopped
- 2t butter, softened
- 4t brandy
- 1 1/2c pecan, toasted and coarsely chopped
- -Boil cream then pour over the white chocolate. Allow to sit to melt then whisk smooth.
- -Add butter, then brandy, then 1/2 c of the pecans.
- -Chill until firm.
- -Spoon out onto a parchment lined pan, roll into smooth balls and them roll in pecans.
NotesThis is another no-fail truffle recipe. It's so easy to make these little gems, just remember that white chocolate is very heat sensitive so be gentle with it.