- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4T heavy cream
- 6oz white chocolate, chopped
- 2t butter, softened
- 4t brandy
- 1 1/2c pecan, toasted and coarsely chopped
- -Boil cream then pour over the white chocolate. Allow to sit to melt then whisk smooth.
- -Add butter, then brandy, then 1/2 c of the pecans.
- -Chill until firm.
- -Spoon out onto a parchment lined pan, roll into smooth balls and them roll in pecans.
NotesThis is another no-fail truffle recipe. It's so easy to make these little gems, just remember that white chocolate is very heat sensitive so be gentle with it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More