- Cooking Time: 5 hrs 23 minutes
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 23
- 12 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 2Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3oz. BAKER'S White Chocolate, divided
- 2pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2cup sugar
- 1tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4cup red raspberry preserves
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- MIX cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 8- or 9-inch square pan. Melt 2 oz. chocolate as directed on package. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust. Bake 25 to 28 min. or until center is almost set. Cool 5 min.; spread with preserves. Melt remaining chocolate; drizzle over cheesecake. Cool cheesecake completely. Refrigerate 4 hours.
NotesIt looked good. I found it as I was looking up the recipe for my favorite Cheese cake.
It's all about that protein
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Salade asiatique aux rabioles à la sauce thaïe
Pumpkin Chip Cupcakes
Breakfast CalzonesSee More