- Cooking Time: 5 hrs 23 minutes
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 23
- 12 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 2Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3oz. BAKER'S White Chocolate, divided
- 2pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2cup sugar
- 1tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4cup red raspberry preserves
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- MIX cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 8- or 9-inch square pan. Melt 2 oz. chocolate as directed on package. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust. Bake 25 to 28 min. or until center is almost set. Cool 5 min.; spread with preserves. Melt remaining chocolate; drizzle over cheesecake. Cool cheesecake completely. Refrigerate 4 hours.
NotesIt looked good. I found it as I was looking up the recipe for my favorite Cheese cake.