- Cooking Time: 1 hour 20 min. + chillin
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 25 min.
- * 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- * 1/4 cup sugar
- * 1/3 cup butter, melted
- * FILLING:
- * 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- * 3/4 cup sugar
- * 1/3 cup sour cream
- * 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- * 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- * 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- * 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, flour and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in the chips. Pour over crust.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt raspberry jam; stir until smooth. Drop by teaspoonfuls over batter; cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Place pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 16 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan. Place in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 80-85 minutes or until center is just set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Yield: 12 servings.