White Chocolate Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Chip Cookie
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 sticks (8 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 cup + 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 large eggs, at room temperature
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup peanut butter chips
1/2 cup Reese's Pieces
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F).
2. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, and sea salt; set aside.
4. Add the sugars, vanilla, and butter to a large bowl and whisk until light and fluffy; about 2 minutes (I recommend using a stand mixer/ handheld mixer to help here, if you have one). Add the eggs and beat quickly – for only about 30 seconds – until they’re just combined. Let the mixture rest for 5 minutes, then beat the eggs for another 30 seconds.
5. Gently fold in the flour mixture with a rubber spatula, stirring only until the flour begins to disappear. Fold in white chocolate, peanut butter chips, and Reese's Pieces.
6. Roll 3 tablespoon sized balls of dough between your palms to form a ball (they should be big; almost a 1/4 cup), then place on prepared sheet (make sure to leave enough room in between each cookie for inevitable spreading). Continue this process until all the dough has been rolled.
7. Place baking sheets in preheated oven and bake for 11 minutes, or until golden at the edges but still soft in the middle.
8. Let cookies cool for 5 minutes on the sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Cookies