- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts (macadamia, slivered almonds or walnuts will do)
- Use butter for the pan while the oven pre-heats and place butter onto pan while pre-heating.
- Once the melted butter encompasses the entire bottom of the glass pan, sprinkle your graham cracker crumbs evenly over the melted butter.
- Lightly smooth / press the graham cracker crumbs into the butter. The back of a spoon works well for this.
- Pour the can of sweetened condensed milk evenly over the graham cracker crumbs.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips and nuts onto the sweetened condensed milk.
- All that’s left is to add the coconut layer, and then sprinkle on the remainder of the chocolate chips and nuts.
- You will than want to gently press the entire mixture down a bit, just a little pat.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool!
NotesCame from my friend's mother who used to make these for us after softball practice!