- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts (macadamia, slivered almonds or walnuts will do)
- Use butter for the pan while the oven pre-heats and place butter onto pan while pre-heating.
- Once the melted butter encompasses the entire bottom of the glass pan, sprinkle your graham cracker crumbs evenly over the melted butter.
- Lightly smooth / press the graham cracker crumbs into the butter. The back of a spoon works well for this.
- Pour the can of sweetened condensed milk evenly over the graham cracker crumbs.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips and nuts onto the sweetened condensed milk.
- All that’s left is to add the coconut layer, and then sprinkle on the remainder of the chocolate chips and nuts.
- You will than want to gently press the entire mixture down a bit, just a little pat.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool!
NotesCame from my friend's mother who used to make these for us after softball practice!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Veggie breakfast burritos, ready to eat
Santa Fe ChiliSee More