- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 110g unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar till smooth and fluffy. Gradually add the egg, vanilla extract and lemon zest and beat till well combined.
- Sift together the flour and baking soda then mix into the creamed butter mixture, then add the white choc chips and dried cranberries and mix well.
- Line a baking/cookie tray with non-stick baking paper and carefully scoop tablespoons of the mixture onto the tray, at least 5cm (2 inches) apart as these babies spread!
NotesThe discovery of reasonably priced dried cranberries sold as such (and not as 'craisins'?!) prompted me to make these delicious cookies for the Christmas cookie hampers, though they're good at any time of year!
Fun appetizers and snacks
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More