- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- I would recommend doubling the mixture:
- 8oz (200g) ginger biscuits + a few extra in case the mixture is too gooey
- 3oz (75g) margarine - butter is not the same
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 tbsp white hot chocolate powder
- 6 squares of white chocolate
- Crush the biscuits well and put into a large bowl.
- Melt all other ingredients in a saucepan.
- Pour the chocolate goodness onto the biscuits and mix well. (If the mixture is very gooey, add a few extra crushed biscuits)
- Put in to a tin or mould to a shape.
- Put in fridge and ...
- Ta Dah - its read to eat!!
NotesAfter making the Easy Peasy Chocolate Crunch for many years I thought I'd try a new take on it, and came up with this recipe. It is gooey, and if you want it less gooey I recommend adding a few extra biscuits.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Austin Personal Training Recipes
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More