WHITE CHOCOLATE AND GINGER CRUNCH
White Chocolate and Ginger Crunch
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- I would recommend doubling the mixture:
- 8oz (200g) ginger biscuits + a few extra in case the mixture is too gooey
- 3oz (75g) margarine - butter is not the same
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 tbsp white hot chocolate powder
- 6 squares of white chocolate
Crush the biscuits well and put into a large bowl.
Melt all other ingredients in a saucepan.
Pour the chocolate goodness onto the biscuits and mix well. (If the mixture is very gooey, add a few extra crushed biscuits)
Put in to a tin or mould to a shape.
Put in fridge and ...
Ta Dah - its read to eat!!