- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped pistachios
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips or roughly chopped white chocolate
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line a 12 cup muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Pour into the prepared tins and bake for 20 minutes until the muffins are golden and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center.
- Remove the muffins from the tin and leave to cool on a wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More