- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped pistachios
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips or roughly chopped white chocolate
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line a 12 cup muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Pour into the prepared tins and bake for 20 minutes until the muffins are golden and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center.
- Remove the muffins from the tin and leave to cool on a wire rack.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More