White Chocolate and Raspberry Muffins
360g Plain Flour
Pinch of salt
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp ground ginger
270g golden caster sugar
180ml vegetable oil
275ml sour cream
100g white chocolate chips
1. Pre heat oven to 180C Fan
2. Prepare 12 hole muffin tray with paper cases
3. Using an electric mixer beat the eggs and sugar together until pale and thickened. Once thickened beat the egg mixture on a low speed setting while slowly drizzling in the oil until it is all incorporated.
4. Sift the flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder into the egg mixture and beat until combined. Add the sour cream and mix for one minute until combined. Then stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Spoon the batter into the cases until half full. Place a couple of raspberries on top and then top with batter until the raspberries are covered. Bake for 25 minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tray.